Position title: Business Development Manager
Duration: 1-year contract with possibility of extension.
Location: based in Hanoi with travel to the other provinces.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To search for information on construction projects in Vietnam (Civil engineering, Power plant, Oil & Gas Plant etc).
• To liaise and network with relevant investors and state authorities.
• Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
• File all project documents (hard and soft copies).
• To undertake and manage research and projects under the guidance of the Chief Representative.
• To assist in translation and interpretation if necessary.
• Other tasks required by the Chief Representative.
Qualifications and working experiences:
• University Degree in marketing, business development, or others
• At least 3~5 years of working experiences (working in international environment is an advantage)
• Profound experience in construction field like civil engineering, highway, bridges, power plant, oil & gas plant and etc.
• Experiences in working with relevant authorities and subcontractors independently.
Personal skills and abilities
• Excellent command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office, e-mail, etc.
• Good interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Sense of initiative and responsibility
• Ability to work in team as well as independently and in stressful environment
• Ability to travel in the targeted areas
• Social/medical insurance paid during probation period basing on actual salary
• 12 annual leaves
• Pay raise depends on your capability (at least 1 time/1 year)
• 13th month salary & bonus
• Yearly health check in International hospital
• Working days: From Mon – Fri
Interested Vietnamese candidates are requested to send:
• CV in English (with current photo)
• Application Letter
• Copies of education degrees and relevant certificates
After the review/screening of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted by phone or email and invited for an interview.
DAEWOO E&C VINA is an equal employer to every candidate and gives attractive benefit package.
Thank you for your interest in DAEWOO E&C VINA.